• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

8GB Apple iPhone 3GS

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 Inch Apple MacBook Pro; 2.40 GHZ, 4GB Ram, 250GB HDD
Hey guys! I found a lot of rumors saying that here in Canada, an 8GB Apple iPhone 3GS will come out. Rogers has leaked two documents and accidentally revealed some information about the possibility of an 8GB Apple iPhone 3GS. Apparently it will come in (if it does come) black and white, just in case you were wondering. So far there is only proof of this happening with Rogers in Canada (no proof for any other carrier). Here is a link: 8GB iPhone 3GS Rumor Refuses to Die (Because It Might Actually Be True) - 8Gb iphone 3gs - Gizmodo

And also Google 8GB Apple iPhone 3GS and click "Images", find the two pictures of leaked documents by Rogers.

Reaction score
Wow, that'd be great if Rogers does this. I want a 32GB iPod but at the $199 price point for the iPhone.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah it really would be great, we just hae to wait for the 8GB Apple iPhone 3G to go out of stock. That is when it is rumored to be released. And for $100, that's a steal.

Reaction score
Cool, I'm sure the US will get the 8GB as well. This makes my decision on a new phone a lot easier.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Retina Macbook Pro 15" | iPhone 5 | iPad Mini
Eh don't see the point of an 8GB. I suppose for the price it's a lot cheaper but I personally would pony up the cash and get a 16GB or 32GB 3GS. Just my 2 cents.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
For people who already carry around their phone and ipod around, and also for those who can't afford the 16GB one, the 8GB one would be great.

Reaction score
that would be great...but the price i think doesnt too cheap at all..

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I guess it depends on how much memory you need, I, don't need more than 8GB. So this iPhone would be perfect for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MacBook - 2.16GHz, 2GB RAM, 500GB HD iPhone Specs: white 3GS - 32GB
Eh don't see the point of an 8GB. I suppose for the price it's a lot cheaper but I personally would pony up the cash and get a 16GB or 32GB 3GS. Just my 2 cents.

+1

I'm running a bit low on space on my 32GB...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.26GHz, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD | iPod Classic 120GB | iPod Shuffle 1GB | iPhone 16GB 3GS
For people who already carry around their phone and ipod around, and also for those who can't afford the 16GB one, the 8GB one would be great.

This describes me a to a 'T'. I already have a 120GB iPod for my storage capacity needs. If you don't have one, then the appeal of the larger iPhones is totally there. But for me? 8GB would more than cover what I need.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah your right, it would be cool if you could configure an iPhone just like a Mac, but theres not much to customize, maybe they could give the option of choosing the processor, memory and camera mega-pixels.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well, we will soon see, I heard the stocks were almost out just a little while more.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
No problem I'll tell you as soon I as it happens. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.