full wifi, but cannot connect to itunes store

Reaction score
ive spent hours on the internet looking for a solution and cannot find one that works. here is my problem, i was just using my ipod on the internet (no security) and another guy's ipod was showing full wifi, but when he went into the app store on his ipod, he got an error that read "cannot connect to itunes store". then a few days later (today) i am showing the exact same problem with my ipod, on the same wireless internet i had no problem connecting to earlier. any ideas? iv restarted my ipod as well as resetting to default

Reaction score
I experienced the same issue yesterday. I noticed that I was connected to the iTunes store on my desktop Mac as I was trying to connect on my iTouch and once I quit that, my iTouch connected to the iTunes store without any probs.

Not sure if that was just a coincidence or not, but I haven't had any issues since.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.