Customizing Desktop

W

whoriental

I am trying to find different ways to customize my desktop. Could anyone point me in the right direction?? I am looking for different programs or websites with different themes and backgrounds. I also want to find a desktop snapshot program.

OP
W

will_power

try grab... it should be in your utilities folder if you're running OS X

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Mod note: Clarified title and moved to correct forum.

Reaction score
whoriental said:
I am trying to find different ways to customize my desktop. Could anyone point me in the right direction?? I am looking for different programs or websites with different themes and backgrounds. I also want to find a desktop snapshot program.

an easy way of getting a screenshot is using APPLE KEY+SHIFT+3. it takes a screenshot and saves it as a pdf on your desktop.

Reaction score
whoriental said:

This might help:

http://www.resexcellence.com

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

if you want a dock that is transparet ( like the screenshot bellow) you can go to http://www.unsanity.com/haxies/cleardock and download cleardock and the application enahcers... if you have any problems running it. just post back will can help you. ( if gets kinda of confusing)

Picture 1.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.