What is your favorite accessories for this sleek piece of machinery

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Well to start it off mine has to be my Belkin leather case for mine.....
The quality of workmanship gone into it is exquisite. Well sewn fits well and when trying to handle some apps on it, it makes handling the itouch a dream.

There is total control and never slips out of my hand. The leather is deep enough to the screen to stop anything in advertently touching or scratching the screen.

Tried the clear film covers and @ $18Aus for 3 of them was well and truly disappointed.
I like the XtremeMac Sportwrap as well, just find it easier to access and control my machine, being on the arm than in pocket where most of time earphone cords get caught on a button or hooked around belt.

Finally the camera connector is a real cool device to transfer pics straight from Digi cam to my sleek machine...

Well a cpl of things i love and cant travel without, without my ipod touch.

Anyone else have a favorite accessory ???? If so let me know and mybe drop in a screen shot if you can.
Cheers look forward to see what others Fav Acc are for there ipod touch

Lets share
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Here is my favorite. The best I have ever had, and I have had many!

Reaction score
I bought the basic semi-firm rubber slip on case at the Apple Store; it does the job well, but isn't very elegant. I too, bought the screen protectors (2 for $14 USD). I actually didn't notice that there were only two until I got home, otherwise I might not have bought them.

OP
TattooedMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I bought the basic semi-firm rubber slip on case at the Apple Store; it does the job well, but isn't very elegant. I too, bought the screen protectors (2 for $14 USD). I actually didn't notice that there were only two until I got home, otherwise I might not have bought them.

Yea i think the clear protectors really dont add anything to the touch experience... I am so happy with my belkin case
FUL1_F8Z372.jpg
and the thing is if my grubby fingers leave smudges and marks on the screen i just use the polish cloth or a clean tissue to clean the screen... 5 secs and its done.
defiantly no need for the clear protectors ....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13"
My favorite thing is my charger for my wall.

I really love being able to charge without having my computer on. I also don't have to deal with it syncing every time I try to charge it.

I can't find a picture but I believe it is a belkin product

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.