Can you recommend the App I need?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz iPhone 3G 16GB
Can you recommend the Application I need?

I'm looking for an Application where I can store and view .pfd, Excel spreadsheets and word Docs.

I also need to change the information on the Excel and Word Docs.

Finally, this is the most important, if I make changes to the files on my iPhone or Mac, when I transfer the file to the other I need it to REPLACE the old file on my computer.

I have seen one or two applications which do some of the things I want but not all.

Looking forward to your answers!

GP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
For storing and viewing you can use Apps such as DataCase, Airsharing and others. For changing files on the iPod/iPhone, I'm not sure. Search for key words like file storage and editing in the iTunes Apps store, there are things out there to do it.

Reaction score
You can use quickoffice for editing the excel and word files, I use it and so far so good.

I also have a mobileme account, so I am able to access my files in mobile me right from quickoffice which I've only done for reading purposes so far but has worked well.

OP
Ginger Pilot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz iPhone 3G 16GB
You can use quickoffice for editing the excel and word files, I use it and so far so good.

I've just looked at quickoffice and it says nothing about editing excel spreed sheets just viewing are there two versions?

GP

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.