Getting A PowerBook

M

msett

OMG! I am so excited. I just bought a 12 inch ibook recently. I called later to see about exhcanging my ibook for powerbook since i good end up getting a good price. Yes it was after 10 day but called to see what I good do. I was treated like crap by the manager I talked to. She was very rude and I could tell did not want to help me at all. I called Apple Operations to see what I could do and to complain after staff. They said they would investigate and have the director of the South West Apple Retail store contact me. She did and left a message and told me they would address and to call , see then about powerbook. I did but she was traveling. I waited and called other people but just gettting passed around. Another manager Karen from the store called and said she would need to charge a big fee plus couldnt get moeny back for warrany, she said try talking to stacy. Finally I got the final answer from her today. She said I could take it back and put money torwards new powerbook 12 inch. I am so happy, they are getting some in around monday and will call me.
TTYL
Matt
P.S Sorry for the long post

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
congrats have fun with the pb

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.