Media sharing over separate accounts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4GHz 250GB/G4 iPod 20GB/iPod Touch 32GB/iPod Shuffle 1GB
Okay, so here is my Mac query: I have set up user accounts for me and my daughter, but how do I make things like, documents, iphoto, and itunes accessible to both of us? I may have done this with itunes (maybe??) but I cannot figure out how to do it with iphoto, as there does not seem to be the same set up options that I found under itunes. Also, we may have messed this whole process up, because my daughter put photos under her account; should they have been put under the administrative account? Oh I don't know! Help! THANK YOU!!

OP
bmxxx
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4GHz 250GB/G4 iPod 20GB/iPod Touch 32GB/iPod Shuffle 1GB
Okay, so here is my Mac query: I have set up user accounts for me and my daughter, but how do I make things like, documents, iphoto, and itunes accessible to both of us? I may have done this with itunes (maybe??) but I cannot figure out how to do it with iphoto, as there does not seem to be the same set up options that I found under itunes. Also, we may have messed this whole process up, because my daughter put photos under her account; should they have been put under the administrative account? Oh I don't know! Help! THANK YOU!!

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
*** Please do not crosspost the same message in two separate threads. Thank you. ***

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.