Snow Leopard end of september?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook White 2.13Ghz 160GB 10.6.4 (Buggy Version :() Snow Leopard
I could wait until September before buying a Macbook if Snow Leopard comes out at the begining of the month but looking at the release dates for the other OSX versions, they come out later in the month. Do people think this will reoccur?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
mid month i would imagine.

OP
god0fgod
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'll just have to upgrade because I've brought the Macbook now.

Amazon should hopefully be a lot better than pixmania. Although, more expensive. :(

Tuesday it should come.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
Did I read somewhere that it's $10 to upgrade if you bought a Mac sometime in June or later? Or am I mixing up things in my head?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MacBook - 2.16GHz, 2GB RAM, 500GB HD iPhone Specs: white 3GS - 32GB
Did I read somewhere that it's $10 to upgrade if you bought a Mac sometime in June or later? Or am I mixing up things in my head?

I believe you're correct.

OP
god0fgod
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry about that.

I believe the cheaper upgrade price is orders from the apple store only.

T

todd51

Yes your right. If I were in the current situation, I would probably just get the Mac now and have it for a good month or so. But then again $10 means a lot to some people and nothing to others.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Anything purchased after 6/9/09 is eligible for the $9.95 upgrade price. I have my order in at Apple and just waiting for it to ship. If you ordered online everything can be completed online, and if you purchased at the store you need a form that can be found at apple.com and a copy of the receipt or invoice.

OP
god0fgod
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I wouldn't have a chance because I'm from the UK and ordered from Amazon. However, Amazon has Leopard discounted so I might be able to get Snow Leopard slightly cheaper there as well. But the upgrade price will only be about £20 in the UK so it wont make much difference.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac model 7,1-24 inch; 2.4 GHz; 4 GB memory; ATI,RadeonHD2600; Time Capsule-1 TB;
"But the upgrade rice will only be about £20 in the UK so it wont make much difference."
Hey, 20 lbs. of rice for an upgrade, cool!
... you must be in the Asian district?
Sorry but this typo and it's placement is just to cute to resist...: >)
Peaceman

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
I did a pre-order from Amazon for $29.00. Maybe could have gotten it cheaper somewhere else.....but I didn't. :D I'm anxious to get it!

OP
god0fgod
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
"But the upgrade rice will only be about £20 in the UK so it wont make much difference."
Hey, 20 lbs. of rice for an upgrade, cool!
... you must be in the Asian district?
Sorry but this typo and it's placement is just to cute to resist...: >)
Peaceman

Cute is an odd way to describe it. This keyboard isn't very good. The keys are small and close. The PS3 makes editing text a little hard as well.

I have the taste for Chinese food now. I wish I was going to a Chinese restaurant tommorow but no, I have to deal with Portuguese food for a birthday meal.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.