Entourage 2008/Exchange 2003 - Mail works but folders created in Exchange missing

Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure if you can help me out but thought you might be able to point me in the right direction.

I recently bought a Macbook and in order to use e-mail productively, I have to use Entourage 2008 to connect to my workplace's Exchange 2003 server. When I had a PC, Outlook Web Access (OWA) was flawless but due to limitations with Safari and Firefox, OWA is essentially crippled.

To regain some functionality, I managed to correctly configure Entourage 2008 to send/receive e-mails from Exchange, access Public folders and search the global address list. However, I'm having a problem getting Entourage to list the personal Exchange folders I created in OWA. They show up in OWA but for some reason I can't see them inside Entourage, even after using "Synchronize Now."

It's interesting that I can correctly interact with Exchange on everything else but can't access the folders I created in OWA. Has anyone run into this problem with personal Exchange folders and Entourage 2008? If so, where should I look to try and fix the problem?

Thanks for your help/feedback; I sincerely appreciate it.

Dave

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.