how do i put large pdf files on my iphone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz, ipod classic 160gb, iphone4 16gb, imac g4, ipod 2nd gen 40gb
I have about 3 gigs of pdf's (manuals mainly) that would be really handy to have on my 16g 3gs iphone. I have the air sharing app which I think will let me view the files, but i dont know how to transfer them. is there an app to do this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
iFile will do that without a problem. I believe its only $.99.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz, ipod classic 160gb, iphone4 16gb, imac g4, ipod 2nd gen 40gb
Ifile doesn't appear to be available in the ireland store, i found 'files' but again i dont now if it is suitable for large files. it says transfer is by wifi? 3 gigs would take a long time?

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry folks, please excuse my ignorance, Air sharing app seems to be working fine, i was under the impression transferring files that big through wifi would take a lot of time, but i have it running now and it seems to be going pretty fast. Sorry again!!!

V

Volt

I have a large PDF that I would like to be able to view from my iPhone. Can you please help me do this? I need to download an App to transfer the file to my iPhone and then I need to download another App to view the file, is that correct?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch 2012 Air
I would be interested in knowing how people view large pdf files. Ive been able to tranfer the files using air sharing but when I go to view them it pretty much just locks up because of thier size

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.