Prevent monitoring of internet traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm going off to college soon, and I know for a fact that they monitor bandwidth and incoming data. So if I were to torrent some music, they'd find out, but only if they're paying attention.

I was wondering if there was a way to hide my online activities. I don't think I could go a day without downloading some sort of entertainment media. (I know I could stream, but there are some foreign movies that aren't available for that ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I'm going off to college soon, and I know for a fact that they monitor bandwidth and incoming data. So if I were to torrent some music, they'd find out, but only if they're paying attention.

I was wondering if there was a way to hide my online activities. I don't think I could go a day without downloading some sort of entertainment media. (I know I could stream, but there are some foreign movies that aren't available for that ;)

Wrong place to ask for this sort of thing.
Please re-read the Community Guidelines:
Community Guidelines said:
Don’t discuss or conduct content theft or any other illegal activity. Period. We follow U.S. law on the forums, so just because something might be legal in your country doesn’t mean it will be allowed here. If you’re ever in doubt, contact one of the moderators before you post.

We want you to share, but don’t link images or files from 3rd-party servers unless you have their permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.