Transfering Music

Reaction score
ok--here I go. My PC crashed and I lost my music. Is there a way I can transfer the music off my very old MP3 player, Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra, to my Mac? Thanks in advance for the help.

Rdholi

T

todd51

Is the MP3 player recognized by the Mac whenever you plug it in? I don't know if there are drivers that support it for OS X, you would have to do some searching on that.

You could also try this and see if it will help your Mac recognize the MP3 player to pull off the songs.

Reaction score
ok--here I go. My PC crashed and I lost my music. Is there a way I can transfer the music off my very old MP3 player, Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra, to my Mac? Thanks in advance for the help.

Rdholi

The chances are you can plug it in and it will then become a desktop drive. I'm assuming you've already tried this though?? ;D

OP
R
Reaction score
Music Transfered

todd51,
Thank you very much! The link worked like a charm. I transfered all the music right into itunes.

Thanks to you as well Rimmer for the suggestion. I did try it before it posted and it work not recognize it.

Rdholi

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.