Burning DVD's

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 17" 80GB
Got my iMac G5 1.8 in Jan. Love it and all the helpful tips from everybody. My question, How can I a durn a dvd I made without going through all the production of iDVD. I made the movie in iMovie and also have it in Quicktime. Is there a simple way?

J

jessica

Check out Toast, maybe that will be useful. I'm not sure if that is just for making backups of DVDs though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 1.58 - 60 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive - 1 GB PC3200 & 1.33 Ghz 12" iBook w/ 80 GB 7200 RPM HD
I might be wrong...but if you don't want to go through a big hassle editing a disc for production...then can't you just use the One Step DVD feature to just burn your video straight to the disc in iDVD?

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 17" 80GB
Thanks for the replys. I really dont want to spend any more money on toast and I have been looking for the easy burn on iDVD but havent been able to find it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
brkpsu said:
Thanks for the replys. I really dont want to spend any more money on toast and I have been looking for the easy burn on iDVD but havent been able to find it.

This is only on iDVD5

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 17" 80GB
Thanks. I guess I now have a reason to upgrade.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.