Need Help With Setting Up My New Site

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I make music using a computer program called Fruity Loops(it's Windows only so I have it on my dad's computer), but anyway, I wanted to set up a website to maybe sell some of it. I'll post a link to the site I have hosted for free at freewebs.com, but I wanted to know...first off, what would be the best webhosting deal? I plan to pay yearly. And also, I wanted to know if there are any coders out there who would help me for free for a month or 2. All I'd need is some basic CSS shell, just an idea. I don't really know enough to start from scratch, but I know enough to edit it for myself. So I'd really appreciate it. Thanks:)

My site I'm hosting on now

P.S.-That site above is hosted for free, but I'm looking for djtrackstyle.com. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
GoDaddy.com is pretty good hosting, and you can get your domain for $2 a year!

As far as HTML, I know some basics, but I'm no professional designer. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Check out OSWD (google it) for open source templates. They have some pretty good ones on there and you shouldn't have any problem with them if you say you already know enough to edit it yourself.

Hosting really depends on you. There is this thread just posted not too long ago asking for web hosting suggestions. Take a look at that. Mac-Forums also offers discounts with DreamHost. You can look at this thread for the discount codes. They also offer a free trial whatever that means haha.

If your looking for djtrackstyle.com you will have to register it with a domain registrar. DreamHost offers a free domain with hosting so you can get that .com that way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13", 2.26 GHz, 2GB, 160GB. iPod touch 2nd gen, 8GB, 27" Core i7, 8GB, 1TB iMac
Professional designer and developer I am. I may be able to help to a certain degree. PM me with your ideas and I'll take a look. (all free of course).

Reaction score
Take a look at Electrickitten.com Plans start at $60 a year.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.