Syncing iPod

Reaction score
Hi guys, I hope you can help me out, I have just reinstalled osx on my macbook and have all my iTunes library and iPhoto library on my iPod. When I connect up my iPod, iTunes says that my iPod belongs to another iTunes library and wants to erase all my files. Can anyone tell me how I can push all the stuff from my iPod back into my MacBook.

Cheers

Mark

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
Try pod to mac google it. It is free and you can transfer 10 items at a time. Or you can pay 10 bucks and do unlimited transfer at a time. I bought it for my pc. Because I perchased some songs from iTunes on my iPhone and it did not sync it to my iTunes so I found this to rip the music off it and it worked good. If you have any questions email the support and he will get back to you shortly. I had a question and he got back to me in about a hour or two.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.