Monitor Compatibility with macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook4,1 2.4Ghz C2D 4GB RAM 160GB HD OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard | iPod Touch 16gb 2G
Hi guys,

Thinking of getting myself a new monitor for my macbook, as I have an old CRT monitor at the moment, and as well as being a rather small (and 4:3) monitor, it also takes up a lot of space.

I will mostly use it for using Logic, Pro Tools etc with, but i will watch movies on it as well.

Anyway I have spotted this 28" monitor and I just wanted to check that there is no reason why this should not work with my mac is there? Providing I have the right cables/adaptors I can't see any reason why it shouldn't work. The only reason I ask is because in the description it says Compatibility: PC.

Cheers

Mike

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Yes, it should work provided as you say, the correct cables and or adapters are used. The native resolution of the monitor is 1920 x 1200 which should be OK for your MacBook. I'm using a Samsung monitor of the same native resolution with my early 2008 MacBook and it displays just fine.

Regards.

OP
mikey.b@gmx.com
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook4,1 2.4Ghz C2D 4GB RAM 160GB HD OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard | iPod Touch 16gb 2G
Ok thanks very much for your help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.