• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I just spent...

Reaction score
WAY TOO MUCH in the online Apple Store. :D

I now have a new 15" MBP on the way. :)

2.8 GHz
4 gigs ram
500 GB HD @ 7200

Can't wait!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
Congrats on your purchase. I promise you'll never look back.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 MBP (mid 2009), 2.53GHz, 4GB RAM, 250GB HD. 24" Cinema Display. 32GB iphone 3gs, 32GB iPad
Wait until you discover that it would be really nice to have a bluetooth keyboard / mouse and an external monitor so you can use it like a desktop as well. The extra $$$ won't be too bad unless you opt for the Cinema display like I did.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13 Inch Aluminum 2.26 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB
Nice! I have been tempted to do some damage myself lately. A new ipod sounds really good and I have plenty of credit left. But I should be good. Enjoy!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.