limewire won't work with Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've just had my Mac a little over a year and when I had my PC I used Limewire to download music to my mp3 player. I've tried installed Limewire for Mac but it won't open..just gives me an error message. So I tried installing Mojo and it won't open. Does anyone know of another music and video sharing site for Mac? Thanks so much! ;D

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I have a better idea. Instead of using those shady programs to download content illegally, you could use something better like the iTunes store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
It would seem that you missed this part of the Forum Rules/Community Guidelines:

Respect copyrights and the law.
Don’t discuss or conduct content theft or any other illegal activity. Period. We follow U.S. law on the forums, so just because something might be legal in your country doesn’t mean it will be allowed here. If you’re ever in doubt, contact one of the moderators before you post.

We want you to share, but don’t link images or files from 3rd-party servers unless you have their permission.

OP
K
Reaction score
I want to say thank you :)

thanks for the replies about limewire. I wasn't aware you could use iTunes for that. Thanks! So even though you didn't like my question, I still got my answer. hahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.