Ejecting CD

Reaction score
i am on a tip and i forgot my charger for my computer. I had a CD in my Macbook that is vary important when my computer battery ran out. i need to get that CD out, any help?

OP
F
Reaction score
Need Help Ejecting CD

i am on a tip and i forgot my charger for my computer. I had a CD in my Macbook that is vary important when my computer battery ran out. i need to get that CD out, any help?

OP
F
Reaction score
Need Help Ejecting CD

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You're not going to be able to remove that CD unless you can get power to your MacBook. If you're away from home on a trip, I suggest you buy another power cord\charger unit for your MacBook. Check at the closest Apple store or Best Buy.

Regards.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Please do not multiple post. I already answered this question.

Regards.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
How many times are you going to post this? Did you read my reply to you?

Regards.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
*** Please do NOT crosspost the same thing in 3 different forums. ****

Besides the excellent advice chscag gave, only other thing I would suggest is take your Macbook into an Apple Store or BB and maybe they will be nice and plug it in and eject the CD for you.

It might be nice to get another AC Adapter though so you can continue to use your Macbook on the rest of your trip.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.