New iPhone

Reaction score
Okay so i got my iphone 16gb 3gs in black yesturday. And I have been loving it ever since. About time I got one. Anyways, whats some really cool stuff i can hook up on there, like themes and what not. Also does anyone know of a great place for wallapapers and ringtones for the iphone as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Themes are not supported by apple. Macmost has a "podcast" you can subscribe to that is really ringtones.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook White 2GB
google up GUIPULP, they are a great customization blogging site, you should find what you like there

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" (Mid 2010), iPhone 3GS
I've tried different backgrounds..... But I always end up using one of my favourite photos as a background. It makes the phone more personal IMO.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" late 2008, iMac Intel 20" 2006
To have a picture set as your background in the apps menu, you have ti Jailbreak it. Otherwise you can just google iPhone wallpapers and search one that you like. When you set it, it will show the picture in the "Slide to unlock" menu.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
You are better off making your own ringtones. Google it but make sure you include what platform (OSX or Windows) you will be doing it on. If you have OSX and Garageband, you can make your own from any MP3 file, no extra software required.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.