iTouch 3.0 and bluetooth

Reaction score
Trying to pair a LG Voyager and iTouch...is this possible? LG will see the iTouch, it shows the services available as:
AV Remote Control Target
Audio Source
Service Discovery Server

When LG asks new to "Add new Device", "My iPod", I select "YES", then a screen to enter a passcode comes up.

What is default passcode for iTouch. I've tried 0000, 1234, 5555, all of these give me the error "Device Pairing Incomplete".

Any help is appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 Unibody MBP, 2.8ghz, 500gig, 4gig
it is because iPod touch doesn't support that yet... Apple lets us to use the bluetooth only for playing multiplayer games on iPod touch... Hence you can not use it to pair with anything. But I don't know if it is possible via jail breaking it and trying some of that crazy software those guys have going

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
it is because iPod touch doesn't support that yet... Apple lets us to use the bluetooth only for playing multiplayer games on iPod touch... Hence you can not use it to pair with anything. But I don't know if it is possible via jail breaking it and trying some of that crazy software those guys have going

You can pair it with devices. I have it paired with bluetooth headphones, as well as a bluetooth speaker. It is available for more than multiplayer games.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.