Grouping in iTunes

Reaction score
Hey,

I just added about 25 cd's of one artist to my iTunes library. I created a playlist to do so so i could find everything easily. What I want to do now is group them in my Music library. Without losing my album names. I know you can group music by making it one album but in doing so you loose your album names. How can I "trick" iTunes in thinking it is one album without losing my album names?
I could leave the albums and keep the playlist but then my Music screen is filled with cd's of that one artist and that is not what i want :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
Hmm. Tough one. Is everything that you imported the same genre? The browser feature lets you view by genre too.

OP
S
Reaction score
Well viewing isn't really the problem. It's more like wanting to be able to put it in one big album without losing the original album names. I just don't want my album tile view cluttered with all those cd's. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.