unninstall windows xp from mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro 5.1 (2.66GHz Intel Core 2Duo)
I continue to have problems with the windows xp I installed in my mac and I would like to unnistall it. I use parrallels 4 to run windows (don't know if this is important information). Now I would like to unnistall windows so that I could install another version and see if I can solve the problem. So the doubt is, how do I unnistall windows? is it just enough to send it to the garbage or is there another procedure in this case, as windows is an operating system and not exactly a program...

Once again thank you to anyone that may help.

Reaction score
It is a program in Parallels, and even in Boot Camp, you can just restore. It's simple either way. In Fusion, you just delete the virtual machine. I am sure there is something similar in Parallels. just open it, find the machine and delete it (don't send it to trash, use the delete command in Parallels). Then start over.

Cheers

OP
Z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am probably really bad with this computer stuff, but I don't find any delete command in Parallels. I just opened it and then instead of initiating windows I opened the configure of parallels but I found no place with a delete command, and then in general it appears windows as the VM name, but there is no place for me to delete it...
Probably I'm just looking in the wrong place...

So, where exactly should I go to delete windows?
thanx once again

OP
Z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Indeed I was looking in the wrong place, Finally I found it! I'm really slow with this stuff.

Thank you for your help once again

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.