Mac Mail Nightmare

Reaction score
Hi,

I am baffled by this problem with Mac Mail, here goes....

I was using Thunderbird for my email program for the past year but have become very frustrated with it recently. As I am writing emails, the type disappears/is very delayed when typing so i never actually get to preview what I have written prior to sending my emails. I have updated etc to no avail.

I decided to switch to mac mail and entered all the account details and imported my mailboxes. I have two email addresses through freeola.net, a third party email provider for my business.

I sent several test emails from both accounts, one to each account and one to a hotmail address. It delivers almost immediately to the hotmail address but i am still waiting to receive the other test ones I have sent?! Also sent a reply for hotmail and still not received that. I can not understand why I can send emails but not seem to be able to receive them??

Has anyone else come across this problem? I am getting no alerts/failure notices etc. When i log back onto Thunderbird - the emails come straight through??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.