iPod Mini problems help help help!

T

tremelsong

I purchased an ipod mini back in august and began having problems with it about 2 months ago. there seems to be something wrong with the menu button- i can listen to songs, however, i can't seem to get back to the main menu. pretty much all i can get it to do is play and then it won't stop until it plays through my entire library of music. anyone had the same problem? i love this thing and miss using it, but it sucks for me when i can't utilize all of the great things that comes with owning an ipod. any help would be great!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I haven't heard of such a problem, if its still under warranty, contact apple and get it replaced.

OP
I

iDVFH.

I've never heard of that..the only thing I never heard have problems is the click wheel..if it's still under warranty they'll definitely do something for you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
yea, get it to a store before the warantee runs out....i am sure you will get a new one as long as your ipod doesnt look like it was thrown around the room

OP
T

tremelsong

Thanks

Steel02001 said:
we cant say it enough, get it back in, and do it before it to late.

I contacted apple yesterday and will be returning it to them as soon as I receive the appropriate packaging from them. thanks for your help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5 GHz Pb G4 2 GB, imac 2.4 GHz 2 GB, iphone 16 GB
i am having the exact same problem since few hours ago *cries*
i have to check if it's still under warranty, which i think it is, only i hope it doesn't matter i purchased it in the US but live in holland...
also, one corner is slightly chipped, i hope they won't blame it on that and tell me to sod off >_<

baaaaaaaaah

my ipod!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air, 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
That shouldn't matter Milk, Apple is one of those companies whose warranties are worldwide affairs and not just country-specific (the basic warranties that is). I live in the UK but my parents live in Italy and that is where they bought the iPod they gave me for Xmas. When I spoke to Apple here at home (in one of my just-in-case ramblings) I was told that if I have any problem with it I can take it to ANY Apple store in the world.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.5 GHz Pb G4 2 GB, imac 2.4 GHz 2 GB, iphone 16 GB
Stephanella said:
That shouldn't matter Milk, Apple is one of those companies whose warranties are worldwide affairs and not just country-specific (the basic warranties that is). I live in the UK but my parents live in Italy and that is where they bought the iPod they gave me for Xmas. When I spoke to Apple here at home (in one of my just-in-case ramblings) I was told that if I have any problem with it I can take it to ANY Apple store in the world.

cool.
i'm so pissed off though. i had more faith in apple products before.
i hope they can repair/change it QUICKLY cuz i dunno how to live without it *sobs*

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.