Backup to an FTP folder needed

Reaction score
My daughter is returning to University in a few weeks. We had one hard drive problem with her new MacPro last year.

I need find a program that will backup all her data files every day seamlessly. Hooking up an external drive just isn't gonna happen!

All of her apps and OS can be reinstalled. She has the discs. It's her school papers, powerpoint lectures etc that need to be backed up.( And most likely the itunes library -what would school be without tunes!)

I've searched "backup softaware" but nothing really jumps out as a solution that would back up to one of my ftp accounts every day. That way she's down only long enough to fix the drive -reinstall and bring back the data.

Anyone have an idea of a reliable software to do this? I don't mind spending the money to get a good one. It's much easier dealing with a hysterical 19 yr old when you know her data is safe!

Appreciate the help!

Jeff

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.