Logitech webcam and Flash Player.

Reaction score
Please help me!!

On websites that use flash player for video chat I just can't send my video stream trough my external usb Ligitech webcam.
The situation is: when opening the Adobe Flash Player settings menu-video-select I tend to send webcam video I only have the option of sending trough the "USB video class video": the isight built-in webcam of my MacBook and don't have my Logitech webcam on the list.

The fact is: I have an external usb webcam (Logitech and works with mac) and the Flash Player video options don't allow me to choose the Logitech webcam instead of the iSight buil-in webcam...

Do you have or know any solution/add on/software to my problem? I'm getting crazy with that! I just wanna tell to my MacBook to run always the Logitech webcam instead of the iSigth built-in webcam when I'm on websites that use Flash Player for video chat.

Thanks in advance.

(note: My Logitech webcam is model no. VFD540 and works with MacBook.)

I made an image with print screens explanation. Hope it helps.

explanation.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.