What do you think?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 15' - Ultimate Drive- 100GB hard drive
I usually prefer black and white versions but with this I agree with the OP.

I like the colour version but the sticker in the lower driver side of the windshield is distracting, consider removing it?

Great capture, is this a commercial shot or personal?

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
The color version has a lot more contrast between the car and the reflections/shadows.

What's more distracting is the red air freshener and to some extent the person driving the car. Yes the sticker is distracting also.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OS X MacBook White
WOW Brilliant shot Switched! That is an amazing shot! What Camera Do you own and what lens did you use? I Personally and eye caught onto the first one, the Black and White image! Beautiful shoot keep up the hard work!

OP
S
Reaction score
WOW Brilliant shot Switched! That is an amazing shot! What Camera Do you own and what lens did you use? I Personally and eye caught onto the first one, the Black and White image! Beautiful shoot keep up the hard work!

thanks. i shot it with my Canon Rebel XT ( which just broke) and my Peleng 8mm Fisheye.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.