weird low battery warning

Reaction score
when my iphone battery gets low instead of saying you have 10% or what ever left it comes out with some rediculouse number like 263748428482429%. can some one tell me what i could do to fix that...:\

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
Trying reseting it by holdin the home and sleep/wake button for a few seconds. See if that helps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
That will just take a picture. How long has this been going on? When was the last time you had a normal battery warning?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13" Standard Spec. iPhone 4 16GB
That will just take a picture. How long has this been going on? When was the last time you had a normal battery warning?

You don't know iPhones very well do you?

Pressing both buttons at the same time will take a photo. Pressing AND HOLDING both buttons for a few seconds will switch the phone off. Hold it until the apple logo appears again and it will reset the phone. It doesn't delete anything but can sort problems out

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.