Problem with Shared section of Finder

Reaction score
Hi

After tinkering with many settings to allow my Macbook Pro to work on a Windows network in my office I now find that the finder constantly displays 'All' under the shared menu - see the picture link below.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...32_503618964135_273400024_77140_5639566_n.jpg

This happens all the time even when not connected to any network (wireless or ethernet). When you click 'All' it comes up with a folder called 'Servers' but there's nothing in it. Also, I have noticed that when connected to networks it no longer lists other computers connected to the network.

I've tried so hard to fix this and I am at a complete loss! Have tried deleting the sidebar list file in preferences and there's nothing in the finder settings that helps. I played with many things to get my mac working in the office (including Active Directory etc) and I'm not sure what I might have done!

Any ideas? Thanks people.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.