Saving Docs

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 3g 16g, 3.0 I have installed Quickoffice, Documents to Go Both are third party software apps that gives us the ability to Read, Edit, and Create all Microsoft Office Apps. When that is done or when you email a document to your iPhone where is it saved

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
i just got quickoffice last night and you should make a attachments folder which is on quickoffice's server. when you open the program it is the top folder and under that is the files on your actual phone. the attachments folder is where your files are sent to when you email them to the server. you can move them to the phone if you want.

hope this answers your questions. i like the program i just made my phone a external drive on my network 15 min. ago. it is awesome and updates instantly. just have to open and close the program and it is updated

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.