Re-Format Date/Time in Menu Bar

Reaction score
Early last year i lived on this forum. :D There was a little script or something you could modify that allowed you to modify the "Fri 12:18AM in upper right of screen to include the date. i think when completed it read something like: Fri July 16 12:18AM. i had saved all these wonderful mac tidbits of information on a pc that has since been stolen. i tried the search facility but couldn't find it.

anyone remember it? now that i have my 'own' mac, i want to implement some of those neat things.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
This is the one i prefer - AION - which allows this type of customisation here;

Click for full size

a bit fiddly to set up but once the elements are as needed it is great. If u want the link, post your OS as Tiger has a different app to Leopard. This window is a drop down from menu bar and any zone can be selected to show in menubar

OP
margaret438
Reaction score
thanks i think that's it...could only remember you had to set (something) to medium. i'll give it a go.

not familiar with aion product, will have to see what else it offers.

thanks guys

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.