iPod won't stop rebooting

Reaction score
So I jailbroke my iPod touch 2nd gen a few days ago. I installed miPatch from Cydia so I could sync apps downloaded from Appulous directly onto my iPod via iTunes. After installing the apps, I plugged my iPod in and began syncing. All the while it's syncing, the iPod is at the apple logo screen. After the progress bar for syncing apps goes about half way, my iPod just turns off and reboots itself canceling the sync. It would then reboot and begin syncing with iTunes again but the same thing happens over and over again.

I tried unplugging it after the sync stops and rebooting the iPod, but it keeps getting stuck at the apple screen. Whenever it looks like it's making progress, it would turn off and reboot again. Is there any way to fix this? :/

I'll restore the iPod if I really have to. But is there another way to get the Appulous apps on iTunes to sync to my iPod? It just takes too long for individual apps to download via Installous on the iPod.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.