My first mac, a MacBook Pro!

Reaction score
I got the 13-inch: 2.26GHz and i upgraded to 4GB Memory and a 250GB hard drive. I'm so excited but since I upgraded its taking forever for apple to ship out my new Mac. I'm supposed to get in on the 21st, I'm used to PC's so I'm nervous but I also have had lots of problems with them and I'm excited to try something new. Is there anything important I should know about making the switch from pc to mac?

Reaction score
you will be fine. I have been a pc user my whole life and i got an ibook G4 over a month ago and feel in love with it in an instant and then i just got the new MBP 13.3" with 2.26Ghz and 160GB and 2GB ram. I am going to upgrade it myself. I am hooked on mac now and i love it to death. The conversion was very easy. Good luck with it. Hope you get it soon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
I have been a PC user as well. I started with an iMac in October and now I have my 13.3" MBP. I am not looking through Windows again! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3G,MBP 13 inch 2.26
I also bought my MBP 13 inch on monday night. I have always been a PC user. I just think the Mac product is much better. I guess we can all learn together.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" uMBP: iPhone 4
Best thing you will have ever done!

Reaction score
oh i have a windows machine ubuntu server and my macbook but im trying to eliminate my windows machine with either an iMac or a Mac Mini (most likely the mac mini due to it being cheaper and me being broke). I will still always have my love for windows but my love for mac is growing more and more everyday.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.