Going wireless with mac desktop & xbox 360

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this site, and have a fairly new mac desktop. I need 2 know how to hook up three xbox 360's and a mac on the same cable DSL , but go wireless with the whole thing. I need help because I've almost tripped a dozen times because of all the cables and wires in my floor. I'm getting aggrevated with the mess. We have a router and the xbox 360's and the mac is connected to it via ethernet cable. I can't get a straight answer from people on how to do it. I would appreciate the help. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Processor: 2x 2.26 GHz Quad-Core intel Xeon | Memory 6GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Hello, I am new to this site, and have a fairly new mac desktop. I need 2 know how to hook up three xbox 360's and a mac on the same cable DSL , but go wireless with the whole thing. I need help because I've almost tripped a dozen times because of all the cables and wires in my floor. I'm getting aggrevated with the mess. We have a router and the xbox 360's and the mac is connected to it via ethernet cable. I can't get a straight answer from people on how to do it. I would appreciate the help. :(

Hello, Although im just using one Xbox360 instead of three, I still think this can be very usefull.
If you want to connect just one xbox360 trough your mac, for xboxlive etc,
you need to do some "sharing" I used a greatvideo which helped me trough the whole procces..
YouTube - How to use your mac computer as an xbox wireless adapter

After you have a wireless connection I recommend you to download Connect360 by that you can stream your movies from your mac also ur music, pictures etc.
Hope this helps a bit for even three xboxs! ( why dont you link them together? )

Grtz.

Be sure your Ethernetcable is connected from your mac to your xbox360 :')

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 15in, 2.66ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GPU, 320gb HDD
Its a desktop... thus it has no wireless adapter...

If you want to hook up all three xboxes to wireless you will need to purchase three individual wireless adapters and install them. As for your macpro or whatever desktop it is you can also purchase a wireless adapter either pci or usb to eliminate your use of cables... Since your going strictly wireless i would limit your connections to the four that your going to have, so that people can't steal your signal (p.s. even if you have WPA or WEP the right software can crack it).

OP
A
Reaction score
Hello, Although im just using one Xbox360 instead of three, I still think this can be very usefull.
If you want to connect just one xbox360 trough your mac, for xboxlive etc,
you need to do some "sharing" I used a greatvideo which helped me trough the whole procces..
YouTube - How to use your mac computer as an xbox wireless adapter

After you have a wireless connection I recommend you to download Connect360 by that you can stream your movies from your mac also ur music, pictures etc.
Hope this helps a bit for even three xboxs! ( why dont you link them together? )

Grtz.

Be sure your Ethernetcable is connected from your mac to your xbox360 :')

How do I link them all three together?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.