sim card stuck in iphone 3g

Reaction score
so.. i just bought a new iphone 3g. i put a sim card in it and now it is stuck and will not come out. the sim card that is in it is no good. does anyone know how to get it out. i live in taiwan, and took it to the company that sells them.. they wouldnt help me, i took it to the apple store they didnt know if they could help me seeing they dont sell them in the stores.

OP
R
Reaction score
sim card holder

ok.. i took my phone to the apple store.. somehow they got the sim card out.. *secret tools of a sharp knife and tweezers* the girl told me it couldnt not be fixed here in taiwan. now.. what is there to fix.. can anyone give any info on what this mechanism is.. is there an internal mechanism that got munched by repeated poking..or is the tray the part that is faulty.. cuz the trays are cheap..but i dont know if a new tray will do the job

Reaction score
What is the phone doing or not doing now that it has been damaged by the poking. There is a looped ribbon attached to the digitizer that can get damaged if this happens the touchscreen will be non responsive. PM me and I can help walk you thru replacing it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.