New Macbook Pro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" 2.26GHz 2G RAM 160G HD
Tomarrow I am buying my fist mac ever I'm sooo excited i have wanted one for years. I have not decided yet between a macbook or a Macbook Pro 13.3''. If any body owns both and can give me some input, that would be great. I'm getting iWorks 09'. I was also wuondering about a wireless mouse. wich is the best Apple or others? and is there anything else I might need but hav'nt thought about? One last Question is there any good books that would help me laern abuot my new comp. and its operating system?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3G,MBP 13 inch 2.26
Well I just bought my MBP last night and it is the best computer I have ever used . Go with the MBP. The extra 200 bucks is well worth it. You can upgrade it more the the white MB and the processor is faster.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" 2.26GHz 2G RAM 160G HD
I just got my MacBook Pro today. Man, this is so cool and so easy. I should have switched a long time ago. simplicity rules!

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Congrats on the new machine.

For a good book, you'll want to grab The Missing Manual.

Reaction score
Tomarrow I am buying my fist mac ever I'm sooo excited i have wanted one for years. I have not decided yet between a macbook or a Macbook Pro 13.3''. If any body owns both and can give me some input, that would be great. I'm getting iWorks 09'. I was also wuondering about a wireless mouse. wich is the best Apple or others? and is there anything else I might need but hav'nt thought about? One last Question is there any good books that would help me laern abuot my new comp. and its operating system?

I bought my very first mac approx. 3 weeks ago. i got the MBP 13.3" with the 2.26GHz processor and I......... LOVE IT. It is the most amazing machine i have ever owned. I have been a Windows Fanboy for over 8 years and now i am a convert and I am a MAC FANBOY. It is a much more reliable system and i love it. Go for the Pro it does more and is much nicer than the standard Macbook.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.