Msn Webcam ???? !!!

Reaction score
Ok, I've been looking around for a program that enables webcam in msn. I tried mercury messegner but i dont like it. So is there any programs that use msn that have webcam. Any1 konw any good ones? Cause adium doesnt have wecam support and really like that program... also you cant even change ur nick name in adium. So yeah, any "chat programs" that use MSN and have webcam support???

Thanks!!!

OP
shaun89
Reaction score
dam.... there is one thing OS X needs.. there is only one program for it, and the UI is horrible and it is a slow program... cant beleive it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
Yahoo IM supports webcams

OP
shaun89
Reaction score
bhanson said:
You can change your nick in Adium, it's in preferences.

really? because i just looked through them and i count find anything...

OP
shaun89
Reaction score
fearlessfreap24 said:
Yahoo IM supports webcams

I know that ive tried it and dont like it (or yahoo) because nobody uses it. Msn is what i NEED! :eek:neye:

D

Dexter1912

mercury is better than the pc version of msn give it a chance the latest 1709 rc2 release is very stable and if you tweak the settings it runs like a dream

OP
shaun89
Reaction score
Dexter1912 said:
mercury is better than the pc version of msn give it a chance the latest 1709 rc2 release is very stable and if you tweak the settings it runs like a dream

are u serious? msn 7 for pc blows mercury away. Msn 7 is faster amd easier and there are so many more features. plus the webcam in merury is borrible. black and white with blue dots everywhere.

D

Dexter1912

but......

yea the web cam has been sorted the only problem is dont have one lol and isight is so expenive i wont deny its a bit slow but....... nearly ever pc use i have shown mercury has converted, and at the same time if you look at what we have for mac lol it beats the nearest contender by far, god msn 4 is bobbins and macmesssenger is the exactsame as the version i was running on 8.6 by the by does anybody know of a cheep webcam that will work on x.3.8?

shaun89 said:
are u serious? msn 7 for pc blows mercury away. Msn 7 is faster amd easier and there are so many more features. plus the webcam in merury is borrible. black and white with blue dots everywhere.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.