mini problem with my mac book pro.. please help

Reaction score
Hello,

I have had my mac book pro for about one year and one month right now and just yesterday i turned on my mac, everything was fine.. went to go turn it off and then walked away from the computer for a few minutes.. when i came back to the computer i thought my computer was off, i was in a rush to get somewhere so i just left my house.

A few hours later i came back to my computer and i noticed that it never officially turned off, it was still in 'shutting down mode' since it never turned off, i took out the battery and left it out for a few seconds and then put it back in. i turned on my computer, everything was fine and then went to go use the internet. i had (and always had great wifi service) in my house and this time the internet wasnt working. i wasn't sure if it was just safari acting weird so i also tried firefox...both did not work.

however,this time the computer did shut off in a few minutes like it usually does.

does anyone know why my computer never turned off after a few hours or why my internet isnt working? if anyone can help that would be wonderful.

thanks so much,
dana

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.