Imac alloy 24" screen problem

Reaction score
could any one shed some light on this ,its only just happened over the last few days and seems to be getting darker ,the machine is only a few weeks old and was wondering if it warrants taking in for repair or if any one else has some views on what i should do
newproblem.jpg

thank you in advance

mark

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Definitely take it on in. Make an appointment first so you don't have to wait around for hours.

Regards.

OP
M
Reaction score
mmm

thanks i was really praying some one was guna come back and tell me about a magic button to press any every thing would be ok,,,dam , im new to macs and love them ,whats there support and repair service like

mark

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
thanks i was really praying some one was guna come back and tell me about a magic button to press any every thing would be ok,,,dam , im new to macs and love them ,whats there support and repair service like mark

Apple support and repair services lead the industry. I think you'll find it to be excellent.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.