re-acquiring registration numbers (apple & Adobe)

Reaction score
So my hard drive on my MBP quit on my last night. The guys at the genius bar were great about replacing it, but I lost all my info. I had all my files backed up, but not my applications or my email (I know, a mistake that won't happen again). I have a couple programs that I downloaded (Photoshop Elements and Quicktime Pro to be specific) from their respective online stores. These were downloaded legitimately and paid for.

I've been able to re-download the applications, but since my emails were lost, I don't have record of my registration numbers. I've looked on the online stores and haven't been able to find a link to have the numbers re-sent. Has anyone had any luck with either of the companies re-sending old registration numbers?

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
You should have little problems getting your serials back if you provide these companies with the appropriate information. Give them a call and see what they request.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.