Gonna get iPhone soon!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MacBook - 2.16GHz, 2GB RAM, 500GB HD iPhone Specs: white 3GS - 32GB
I cannot wait. It will be my first iPhone, and it will be a 32GB 3GS in white.

I do have one question though: I currently have a 16GB 2G iPod touch, and plan on selling that to help with the cost of the iPhone (message me if interested in buying). Is there any way to transfer all my data from my touch to my new iPhone? This includes things like paid applications and notes made in the Notes application. Would that just be done through a backup made of my iPod? It has the 3.0 OS btw, if that makes a difference.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz
Setting up your new device is easy as can be!

Once you plug your new phone in, it will go through a short activation process. After that is complete, it will ask if you want to restore a backup. Say yes to this and select your old touch.

Ta Dah! All of the data and apps from your old device are now on your new one. How cool is that?

OP
GK27V6
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
white MacBook - 2.16GHz, 2GB RAM, 500GB HD iPhone Specs: white 3GS - 32GB
Setting up your new device is easy as can be!

Once you plug your new phone in, it will go through a short activation process. After that is complete, it will ask if you want to restore a backup. Say yes to this and select your old touch.

Ta Dah! All of the data and apps from your old device are now on your new one. How cool is that?

I have to say that is pretty awesome. Thanks for the info.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core Duo 17" A Little Piece Of Heaven
iTunes has all of your data backed up and supported. It's pretty self-explanatory once you get there. Enjoy the new phone!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 15" / 2.6GHz / 16GB / 512GB
Argh!!! The drawback of living in Norway ... we are not prioritized when it comes to new gadgets. 31. July is the release date set over here.... A nerd like me cant stand it.

At least we have free health care ... and ... mountains ... and expensive cars... and ... well.

GK27V6: I am sure you will love your new phone when you get it. Have fun! :)

Reaction score
When do you think apples gonna update the iphone?
i was thinking of getting an iphone but not any time soon and if i did i would jailbreak but im scared they are gonna update it anden i have to wait for another jailbreak it.

how long did it take for the latest iphone to get updated?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.