incase hardshell for 13" macbook pro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 13" Macbook Pro 4GB ram 160GB HD/8GB iPod touch 1G/iPod Classic 120 GB
does anyone have the incase hardshell? Because in the description it says it has an "Exterior rubberized soft-touch coating" and I was wondering if the outside of the case shows scratches. responses would be awesome :]

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I've been using one now for about a year. The outside of the case does have a rubberized feel to it and no, it does not show scratches or for that matter, dirt.
That's the up side.

The downside is that once the case is in place it's rather hard to remove. Unless you're careful, you can damage the case or even scratch the surface of your MBP when removing it. I've removed mine now several times in order to add memory and swap a hard drive. The first time removing it was a real challenge. Second time was much easier. :)

All in all, I like it and it does offer good protection for the machine without sacrificing looks or cooling.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.