Its funny seing a mini version of the powerbook

Where are the speakers??

:cool:

Jono

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" intel iMac, 15" MBP, 3 X 13.3" MB (family etc), G4 tower, 12" G4 PowerBook, iBook G4, 20" iMacG5
i think they are on the bottom....
weird

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
they aren't on the bottom, they are on the back edge of the CPu case...they are directly acroos from the bottom of the LCD.

To see them, turn the ibook so you see the logo, look around that area and you can see the grills.

U

untoastytoast

How could you hear it well if the sound is going away from the pb though?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
It's designed with the same concept in mind as the iMac G5. On the Powerbooks, the sound bounces from the grill to you off the LCD.(It's proven.)

On the iMacs, its from the grill to the desk to you.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" intel iMac, 15" MBP, 3 X 13.3" MB (family etc), G4 tower, 12" G4 PowerBook, iBook G4, 20" iMacG5
Thanks! Its the best computer i've ever had!
Alex

S

saus_mo

hey alexmaccoll
im after the same powerbook, are you finding the screen big enough to do stuff with? just wanna know so i know im making the right choice! cheers it looks class

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
saus_mo said:
hey alexmaccoll
im after the same powerbook, are you finding the screen big enough to do stuff with? just wanna know so i know im making the right choice! cheers it looks class
Yeah the screen is very sharp and easy to use - obviously the 15" and 17" are better, but for the price nothing can beat it. I wear glasses and its still great.
Alex

L

lordsid

ya i wanted one too and was wondering about the screen , if it'd be big enough for stuff etc...

do you feel it's to small or any thing ?????

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I really think its fine, go ahead and buy one they are superb!
If you used it as a desktop and a laptop also you could hook it up to a monitor no problem
Alex

S

saus_mo

Cheers for the input, i use a relatively small monitor by todays standards anyway (15inch) so im just getting a feel for what people think! the display model i saw seemed really nice and very usable unlike some other notebooks ive seen. Glad your enjoying it, makes me want one even more!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.