Suddenly cannot access websites

Reaction score
Suddenly today, there are a number of websites I normally go to that now have not response. I use Firefox - tried doing an update - I tried accessing thru Safari. I tried using my old mac (10.3) - no response on Firefox. I am guessing it is a Firefox glitch? Sorry but I am allergic to all this stuff so appreciate any ideas. Very frustrating!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
I use Firefox - tried doing an update - I tried accessing thru Safari. I tried using my old mac (10.3) - no response on Firefox.

Tried doing an update - what result - was the computer still on line. Same with Safari were u on line. Are u on DSL ADSL or Cable and were the lights on modem showing u were on line.

OP
A
Reaction score
Using wireless on my laptop and old Mac DSL - all lights were on - email and access to some websites is fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
so this problem is the same on several computers?? then I'm guessing it's some sort of a security setting on your router maybe?

OP
A
Reaction score
actually hubby just restarted router and modem and all is good - sorry for the trouble - thanks for the speedy replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.