Looking for 3 items to help protect my laptop: screen, palm rest, keyboard

Reaction score
I'm looking 3 items to help protect my new laptop!

Something that...

- I can place over the screen to protect it from scratches and reduce glare

- Something to cover the palm rest from skin oil because of my heavy use

- Something to go over the keyboard to protect the keys but isn't something that is floppy and slides off like many of the silicon covers

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
The Macbook Pros have a glass screen that is very scratch resistant. However, I'll let others chime in for your needs as I haven't had a need for any of them.

OP
M
Reaction score
Do you feel that the cover is loose on the keys or in anyway inhibits typing speed? I used one before and I did not like the way it felt, but I am not sure if it was specifically the one you show in that link...

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (Mid-2007, 10.5.8) + MacBook Pro (Late-2008, 10.9) - See Signature
I haven't tried any other keyboard covers, but I haven't found any hindrance to typing with it so far, in fact, I sometimes forget it's even there until I see the world "moshi" on the spacebar.

According to Moshi, it is only 0.1mm thin...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 4 Ram, 320 GB
I got the iSkin Pro Touch FX, it's a little thicker than the Marware one, just need to get used to it. I feel better having a protector over my keyboard. BTW it doesn't slide around, it's covers the keys nicely.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz MacBook
do not get the cover for the keyboard i got one and it creates a build up of dirt around the keys after a while even if you remove and wash frequently and also leaves an imprint on your screen.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.