• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

so what did you do with your apple stickers ?

S

Steel02001

I want wishes.

I put mine on my roomates crap to **** him off. I hate that guy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
technologist said:
Anyone else old enough to have some of the six-color rainbow striped stickers?

My gf has one on the bumper of her car. That's why I stuck one of the new-school white ones on my rear window. :)

X

xthisisRomancex

well guys i only have 2 wishes left so i guess you 2 can split them evenly (1 a peice)

and back on subject...

I put 1 sticker on my car. 1 sticker on my folder 1 sticker on my router. Icut the clear part of the sticker out and put it on my ipod and then brished it with a spung and it left the out line of the apple logo...
i have sticker on my bag.. up lol i have quite a few left.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook: 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HD; PowerTower Pro (300MHz G3 clone): 608MB RAM, 10GB HD
I've got a six color apple sticker (that came with my performa 6116cd) on the CD case that I used to keep all my CD-ROMs in. Now I have a big CD box that has all my back-up cds and stuff in it. I put the white apple sticker on that.

I miss the six color apple stickers. People used to ask if they were for a gay pride organization maybe that's why apple started printing 'Apple Computer' underneath. ;-)

S

Steel02001

xthisisRomancex said:
well guys i only have 2 wishes left so i guess you 2 can split them evenly (1 a peice)

and back on subject...

I put 1 sticker on my car. 1 sticker on my folder 1 sticker on my router. Icut the clear part of the sticker out and put it on my ipod and then brished it with a spung and it left the out line of the apple logo...
i have sticker on my bag.. up lol i have quite a few left.

Oh man, thanks for the ideas.

I think I will put one on my laptop sleeve, and I want to put the other on my bag but I hate the idea of telling people "Hey there could be a laptop in here" Plus I use the same bag for military purposes. What to do what to do

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air, 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
Well I think we shouldn't get too paranoid about the stealing business. Yes, it is indeed sadly true that a certain breed of people are after certain items, but I also like to think that I bought these things to enjoy them and not to become all twitchy and edgy over them. I will not leave a laptop or iPod in a car (in fact, I don't leave anything in cars, not even a CD), but I will not put the aforementioned under a shrine either. You know, it's a bit like my mum and her fab china dining set which she hardly uses because she is afraid of breaking a piece. I am like...mum?! Why the heck buying it in the first place?!?! Wear your best knickers every day of the week I say, and stick your sticker on your forehead sometimes!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
Stephanella said:
Wear your best knickers every day of the week I say

I agree! I always wear my best knickers.

T

tytanic11

I stuck one on my mom's (soon to be my) car, and just today my dad asked if I'd gotten more than one - with the help of my little brother and his iPod mini, we've now got stickers on all three cars.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
dual 2.5 ghz g5 desktop with ati 800x video card,14" iBook 1gb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
Hmm.... This thread reminds me... I need to find mine from my iMac I got awhile ago. I think I could definitely look past my "no bumper stickers on the car" rule for an Apple sticker.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
I saw one on a car and I liked it. I think I'll do that too

M

Maccraft

Yeah I put one on my parents car and one on my school diary. No one has ever pointed them out, I just have them there for the sake that other believers now they aren't alone and a way of expressing my love.

D

dlisle20

i have so many of thoses friggin' apple stickers, i have a row of loads of them stuck up on my desk :mac:

I

iMe

I sold mine to my stupid friend for 50 cents!!!!!...And he wore it on his shirt in school all day.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
I have one on each of my speakers and i just found the apple cloth bag i got with my quadra

DSCN3458.JPG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
dlisle20 said:
i have so many of thoses friggin' apple stickers, i have a row of loads of them stuck up on my desk :mac:

Want to send me some? :yinyang:

E

Ey3 D

Nailed one to my head, and stuck one on the bottom of my dad's PC (but he yelled at me).

E

Ey3 D

Nailed one on my chest and one on the bottom of my dad's PC laptop (but he got angry and took it off).
Sorry for the double post: I am a crazy clicker!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 256MB 1.33 GHz, 60GB hard drive, airport extreme, combo drive. Also own a PM G4. Old Skool
I don't remember if I responded to this thread.

Anyway I took one of the Apple stickers and put it on my Epson printer. Looks great, looks like it belongs there. :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
I just got some stickers with my new iPod.... Does putting it here automatically make me a geek?

Image050.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.