on my new ibook finally!!

Reaction score
Im loving this, ill post me later on my thoughts but so far its great and couldnt ask for anything better !! :black:

OP
J
Reaction score
Thank the good Lord Jesus Im lost but now Im found. Blinded by windoze but saved by the grace of Mac. I look forward to being offical part of this mac forum community.. This machine is great is so easy and its amazing how fast I picked up on it. Its like ive used mac before but I haven't. now I need wireless so I can go outside and use my mac lol the only ONLY thing my pc will be used for is gaming and thats very little because Im going to try world of warcraft on this baby ;) awesome if your a pc user switch now dont wait buy one today. Save yourself from the troubles of spyware, crashes, virus need I go on ?

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Hmmm... Are you religious? j/k

Edit: Oh, forgot. Congrats on your brand spanking new iBook!

OP
J
Reaction score
Im not forcing it on you.. so I dont see the problem and also im not the only person here who loves Jesus... sorry if it offends any of you. Just put me on the ignore list if you want. What you got against me having Jesus as a avatar ? or promoting the Passion recut coming back out ? Im not posting stuff on the forums about Jesus.. I love being part of this community and everyone is friendly and your the first to tell me to keep what I love off the forum. I see things that offend me but im not moaning about it, whats the point of it ? and now thanks to you this post will probably be locked.. way to go now back on topic and please keep it on topic and no iwhat im not pointing the finger at you i like you ;)

YES ! this ibook is great, It does need some more ram so thats next on the list and airport will be after that. The saying is true once you go Mac no turning back. My pc will gather dust for sure now.

S

saus_mo

jsb515,

you might wanna change your signature, your get banned for the free ipods link, they are kinda strict about it ;)

S

saus_mo

good good, just checking, dont wanna see ya get randomly banned for no reason! hope your enjoying the ibook!

D

Desolate One

jsb515 said:
Sorry if it offends any of you, Im not forcing it on you.. so I dont see the problem and also I can't be the only person here who loves Jesus...

That's all you had to say mate.

Welcome aboard.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.