are there any truly good hardshell covers for the macbook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 13" Macbook Pro 4GB ram 160GB HD/8GB iPod touch 1G/iPod Classic 120 GB
Hi. I'm new to the forums and looking to buy a macbook in the next month or so. Im fanatical about keeping my expensive electronics looking like new and I want to buy a hardshell cover along with it but through my research there are only 2 choices. The hardshell case from incase(which only comes in 4 colors, none of which im impressed with) and the case from speck, which has limited colors and Im not so sure i like the divets around the apple and around the whole front of the case. it looks silly. It also seems like the reviews for both of them are more good than bad. It seems like the really nice cases only come out for macbook pro. Does anyone know of another choice out there that looks decent and is for the white macbook?
heres a picture of the speck case in orange

MB13--ORG-SEE-1.jpg

Reaction score
I bought the invisible 13inch Speck hardshell for my alum. MB and it works beautifully. I have not one complaint in all honesty.

OP
macgirl2423
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 13" Macbook Pro 4GB ram 160GB HD/8GB iPod touch 1G/iPod Classic 120 GB
I bought the invisible 13inch Speck hardshell for my alum. MB and it works beautifully. I have not one complaint in all honesty.
They really do have nice cases for the macbook pro but what I'm trying to say is they have a very limited choice for the white macbooks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.