call display

Reaction score
My lovely wife got me an iPhone (for my birthday) through where see works (employee plan) so the phone is in her name, how can I change the phone to come up as my name on other phone's call display. They see her name on their call display and think it is her that is calling. Is there a way to change it in the iPhone settings?

Thanks
Rick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Usually if they have you in their contacts list/phone book it will override whatever caller ID says it is and display appropriately. Have your friends make sure the number is associated with your name in their phones. This should also work for land line phones that have the ability.

Reaction score
I think your most likely talking about when you call land lines. If so then the name on the caller id will show up with the name on the account. If you give at&t a call maybe they will be willing to change it for you. It shouldn't be that difficult. Good luck and congrats on your iPhone!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.